We Represent for Canadian Immigration
Immigration processes can be complex and nuanced, and the rules surrounding them are ever-changing. We are solutions-oriented and can suggest strategies by assessing your eligibility, exploring procedural options based on your immigration goals, and recommending processes based on your needs. Wood Consulting is operated by Ian Wood, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with over 5 years of experience in immigration law and more than 11 years of experience in client advocacy in administrative and legal processes.
We specialize in:
- Express Entry-Based Programs (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades)
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Family Class Sponsorship (Spouse, Parent and Grandparent, Relative, Adoption)
- Federal Immigration Pilot Programs for Caregivers, Agrifood Workers
- Temporary Measures (Temporary Public Policies)
- Visitor Visas, In-Canada Visitor Record Extensions
- Study Permits
- Study Permits for Post-Secondary (University and College)
- Study Permits for Children (Elementary and Secondary School)
- Work Permits and Work Authorizations
- International Experience Class
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) and Work Permit Applications
- LMIA Exempt Work Permits (Open and Closed) under Canada’s International Mobility Program
- Work Permits under Trade Agreements and Reciprocity Agreements
- Francophone Mobility
- Intra-Company Transferee
- Open Work Permits for Spouses
- Provincial Nominee
- Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Additional Programs and Pilots
- Employer Support for Hiring Foreign Talent
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs) and the Global Talent Stream
- Immigration Support for Hiring under LMIA-Exemption Categories
Permanent Resident Card Renewal, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, and Residency Requirements
Citizenship Applications and Certificate Requests
Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Cases
Reviews of Previously Unsuccessful Applications
Wood Consulting Canadian Immigration Services is located in the Niagara Region, but we can serve clients regardless of location. You can book a consultation for your process to have a qualified and experienced consultant review your immigration goals and current situation.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us by filling out the Web Form.